The Kissing Booth (2018)

I wanna give a quick review out this movie. I'm not sure about giving a review about because I'm not an expert on it nor a film addict.
This is a rom-com genre film by Netflix which serve a light romantic story and friendship at the same time. This movie told about Elle and Lee who have been a best friend since they were born. They made some rules about their friendship (Idk how many rules they've made but Elle ever said something about Rule No. 18). Long short story, Elle was fell in love with Lee's big bro (named Noah or Flynn) because of the kissing booth Elle and Lee have made for school project. The relationship between Elle and Noah  ruined their friendship because Elle was definitely ruin the Rule no.7.
So this is my favorite quote came from Lee's mom to Elle who frustrated about her ruin friendship with Lee~~ (I can relate)


---"You're lucky if you can get even one really good best friend in your life"---

Overall, I do like this movie because it has a light love story which you can enjoyed by sitting along while munching your snack. I give 3/5 score for this movie.

Comments

Popular Posts